Rapidly growing casting manufacturer has an immediate opening for a skilled CNC Mill and Lathe Set-up/Programmer to help lead our team! We need someone that is capable of taking a print and producing a part from the beginning to the end of the manufacturing process. You will be responsible for set-up and part production including G-Code Programming as well as EIA and Mazetrol programming of Mazak CNC machines. Applicants must be a self-starter and a highly motivated team player.
CNC Programmer Job Duties:
- Plans and programs for machines by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills and lathes tooling.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- 5+ years of experience setting up and programming CNC Mills and Lathes
- G-code programming required, Mazetrol and EIA strongly preferred
- Must know how to read blueprints and understand GD&T
- Ability to communicate and train set-up techs on g-code programming