Company offers very competitive salary, health insurance, 401K with match, PTO and holiday, etc.
- Work on process engineering, die design, and trim tool design.
- Develop concepts and detailed tooling designs for complex forming tools/dies.
- Work on tool and die engineering manufacturing processes as well as identify improvements.
- Solve difficult and complex forming & tooling related problems.
- Continually advance tool design technology to reduce tooling cost and lead time and improve productivity.
- Use of CAD to implement and improve creation, modification, analysis, and optimization of a design.
Desired Education, Skills, and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be creative and have a strong engineering background. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience in closed-die hot forging or other similar area.
- Experience in new tool design and improvements to existing tools.
- Forging and Robotics experience a plus.