Well established and Growing metals manufacturer for the automotive industry is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join its growing team! The Maintenance Technician provides mechanical, hydraulic and some electrical repair and maintenance support for the Mexico, MO facility. Company is offering an attractive relocation package and temporary living assistance.
- Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains mechanical, hydraulic and electrical functions of the operating die cast machines including preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Provides support to die maintenance and machine shop work areas.
- Communicates to supervisor and/or other shift leaders to ensure continuity of ongoing projects, repairs, and maintenance.
- Performs all functions in accordance with company safety procedures and with OSHA requirements.
- Contributes to and supports the existence of a positive work environment through personal involvement by communicating, interacting and behaving in a manner that promotes productive relationships with coworkers, supervisors, customers, and others with whom such relationships are important to the success of company operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School/GED and 7-10 + years related experience.
- Certificate from technical/trade school or AS degree in the electrical, electronic, or mechanical fields, preferred.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of repair and maintenance for Hydraulics/Pneumatics, Mechanical and minor Electrical.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and hydraulic diagrams and use the proper instrumentation necessary to repair and install machinery.
- Proficient skills in using electronic and computer-based testing devices to diagnose complex problems and repair machinery.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the procedures, policies, processes, systems and technology that impacts the machine preventive and predictive maintenance functions.