A growing company is looking to add a Production Supervisor to their team in Louisville, Kentucky. The Production Supervisor position is responsible for supervising employees in a manufacturing environment. This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions. The ideal Candidate will be hands-on, with the ability to manage and must have experience with slitting.
- Hands-on. Able to work on the floor and supervise daily operations.
- Operate, oversee and maintain slitting equipment.
- Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching and development.
- Resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Leading production goals
- Training Operators
Required Education and Experience
Strong Leadership with manufacturing experience!